It's time to go far, far away...

myles |mīles| away |əˈwā| : to be lost in thought and consequently unaware of what is happening around one.


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top 40 vs Underground Mash-ups



Myles Away :: " In the past I never gave any credit to Top 40. I will be the first to admit it is 99% garbage. But every once in a while something good leaks through and it is worth giving a second listen. I like to dance between the mainstream and the underground. The mainstream is taboo to some, but when presented in the right way it can be a lot of fun. I like to breath new life into Top 40 tracks with either the song preceding it. or following it....or underneath it! The Mash-up! My sets are littered with live-mashups, but these are a few mash-ups that I recorded for others to enjoy on there own."

(re-uploaded due to error in original bounce)


Sally's Dream (Kaglar Omega vs Fiona Apple_mylesAWAYmashup) [stream only]








No comments:

Post a Comment